- Agenda política e reformas na saúde em Portugal
- Estratégias de saúde
- Medicamentos e tecnologias da saúde
- Políticas para os recursos humanos e para as profissões
- Processos de governação - governança
- Promoção e protecção da saúde
- Sistema mediador: contratualização, qualidade, informação
- Sistema prestador
- Sistema regulador
Annual American Club Award 2012
The American Club Award of 2011 aims to support individuals working on projects to enhance Luso-American ties. This year the American Club Award Committee has targeted five major subject areas:
- E-Health – IT and innovation for health care
- IT and innovation for telecommunications
- Web.2 and Journalism in all media
- Alternative energy applications for home owners
- Conflict resolution in organizations (in business and health care)
Competition for this award, in the amount of 3,300 US dollars, is open to Portuguese citizens between the ages of 20-35, who must have completed a minimum of two years undergraduate studies.The award is to be used for travel and lodging expenses within the United States for a 2-4 week visit, and also includes round trip tickets between Portugal and the United States on flights operated by Continental Airlines, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a one-page proposal with a specific description of the project, accompanied by a one-page Curriculum Vitae, in English by email with the word "Award" in the subject line. You may use the forms available online at www.americancluboflisbon.com.
- All applications received exceeding this 2-page limit will be immediately disqualified.
- Applications will be accepted only until midnight on May 1st, 2011.
- Applicants must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- All applicants will be contacted by May 9th.
- Interviews will be conducted in English during the second week in May.
- The Award must be used before December 10th 2011. Airline ticket booking dates, subject to availability.
For further information please contact:
THE AMERICAN CLUB OF LISBON
THE ANNUAL AMERICAN CLUB AWARD IS OFFERED WITH THE GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE LUSO-AMERICAN FOUNDATION, FUNDAÇÃO PORTUGAL TELECOM, FUNDAÇÃO EDP, AND WITH TRANSPORTATION SUPPLIED BY CONTINENTAL AIRLINES.